- Protective goggles with clear lenses for both indoors and outdoors, necessary for power tool work, sawing/drilling metal or wood, hammering & overhead work
- Premium strong, impact-resistant polycarbonate lenses with anti-scratch coating prolongs lens lifetime and provides 99.9% UVA and UVB protection
- Semi-rimless lens design for reduced fogging and lightweight, weighs only 1.2 oz
- Length adjustable temples for a comfortable, secure fit (NOT compatible to wear with glasses)
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z87+, CE and EN168F standards for quality assurance
Instapark light weight safety goggles/glasses are Made of premium quality impact-resistance polycarbonate with special-formulated anti-scratch coating and UV protection and manufactured in accordance with the ANSI / ISEA Z87.1+2010 standards.
The SG-20 safety goggles also protect your eyes from harmful and damaging light rays such as ultraviolet A (UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB) with wavelengths up to 385 nanometers (nm).
Featuring a semi-rimless lens design with length-adjustable temples, the SG20 only weighs 1.2 oz, and fits securely for a comfortable wear.
Please note, that the Instapark SG20 General Purpose Safety Protective Goggles ARE NOT compatible with glasses and cannot be used simultaneously while wearing glasses.