- ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE INSTAPARK PWT-07/7D WATER TIMERS
- Automatically stops watering system when it rains
- Save money, save your plants by stopping unnecessary watering
- Adjustable rainfall settings from: ⅛, ¾, 1 inch (mm displayed as well)
- Includes: rain sensor, adjustable mount, fasteners, 16ft weather resistant wiring
The Instapark Wired Rain Sensor is an easy to install, rain sensor that automatically shuts off your Instapark PWT-07 and PWT-7D water timers when it rains. It has adjustable rainfall settings from: ⅛, ¾, 1 inch. It is convenient and saves you money, by stopping unnecessary watering while you’re at home or away. In addition, the adjustable mounting bracket is easy to install and can be easily adjustable without any tools.
How it works?
The rain sensor has an adjustable mount, that can easily be mounted anywhere near your PWT-07/7D Water Timer. The rain sensor’s 16ft wire will plug into your PWT- 07/7D, and when rain is detected, it will automatically turn off your water timer. By not excessively watering your garden when it is raining, it will save you water and money. Great for saving water during drought seasons.
What’s in the box?
Instapark Wired (16ft) Rain Sensor with Mount
PLEASE ADVISE, THIS WIRED RAIN SENSOR IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE INSTAPARK PWT-07 AND PWT-7D. IT WILL NOT WORK WITH OTHER BRANDS OR MODELS