- Mechanical water timer automatically shuts off water after time runs out with a maximum run time of 120 minutes, no batteries are required
- Compatible with any garden hose faucet with a ¾” GHS (Garden Hose Standard) thread
- Features manual bypass setting for faucet use without removal
- Has an easy-to-use and easy-to-read manual/mechanical dial
- Works with water pressure range from 15 to 120 PSI
Made of long-lasting, shock-resistant, weather resistant, and slip-resistant TPE (Thermoplastic elastomer), the Instapark MWT-08 attaches to any garden outdoor hose faucet with a standard ¾” (GHS) thread, and it works exactly the same way as an egg timer does. You simply turn the mechanical dial to the desired watering time duration anywhere between 1 minute and 2 hours, and after the time expires, the timer will automatically shut off the faucet. For added convenience, there is also a setting for keeping the water timer on so the faucet can be continuously used without removing the timer. Better yet, the MWT-06 requires no batteries to operate, nor does it requires any regular maintenance, and it is extremely easy to set up and fool-proof to operate, a must-have gadget for irrigation application for you lawn, flowerbed, or garden.