- Solar-powered welding helmet with auto-darkening filter switching from light to dark in 1/25000 sec
- Improved optics for 1/2/1/3 denomination to deliver optimum optical clarity to minimize eye fatigue
- Large 3.63”X1.65” viewing area with variable shade adjustment from #9 -#13, resting shade of #4
- Suitable applications include Stick (arc welding), MIG (Metal Inert Gas) TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas)
- In conformance with GS, DIN-Geprüft, CE, ANSI Z87.1, CSA Z94.3, AS/NZS standards
Powered by built-in solar panel and one replaceable CR2032 batteries (included), the Instapark ADF GX-500S is equipped with dual arc sensors that activate the auto-darkening filter to switch from light to dark automatically in a 1/25000 second when an arc is struck. The auto-darkening filter greatly reduces the need to flip the welding helmet up and down between torch placements, which helps to boost productivity by reducing the stop-and-start time needed with passive lens welding helmets. This feature can also reduce the need for grinding and rework by increasing torch placement accuracy, thus saving time, effort and money. The ADF GX-500S also has a variable dark shade adjustable from #9 to #13 with a resting shade of #4, suitable for most Stick, MIG (Metal Inert Gas) and TIG (Tungsten Inert Gas) applications.
Ergonomically designed and made of lightweight composite materials, the ADF GX-500S features a custom fit made possible by a ratcheting headband and padded interior. Its filter has a wide viewing area of 3.63” X 1.65” giving you a full view of your welding area and complete UV/IR protection.
The Instapark ADF GX-500S welding helmet is manufactured in conformance with international standards, it’s also covered by a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Optical Class: 1/1/1/2
Viewing Area: 3.63” X 1.65”
# of Arc Sensors: 2
Light Shade Number: DIN4
Dark State: Variable shade, 9 ~13
Sensitivity Control: Low — High, continuously adjustable
UV/IR Protection: DIN 16
Power Supply: Solar cell and replaceable 2 x CR2032 lithium batteries
Battery required? YES, 2 x CR2032 lithium battery (included)
Switching Time: 1/25000s, from Light to Dark
Dark to Light: 0.1~1.0S by dial control knob
Grinding Function: YES
Low Voltage Indicator: YES