- CONTROL LIGHTS WITH A REMOTE: The Instapark wireless lamp dimmer, allows you to remotely turn on/off, dim and brighten your lights from the comfort of your bed or sofa.
- EASY INSTALLATION: No electrical wiring necessary. Plug outlet into wall socket, and plug in lamp into the outlet and you’re done. Pairing the remote to the outlet, is also very simple and easy.
- CONTROL MULTIPLE LAMPS: One remote, can control multiple outlets. Vice versa, multiple remotes can control one outlet. Each new remote or outlet, needs to be re-programmed to the existing outlet/remote.
- COMPATIBLE BULBS: LED DIM (dimmable), Incandescent (dimmable) be sure to look for the words DIMMABLE on packaging of light bulbs. Halogen, and Edison bulbs.
- STRONG RF SIGNAL: The remote has a range of 50 to 75ft, without any objects obstructing its path.
- Applicable voltage: 125VAC / 60Hz
- Maximum load: 300W bulb
- Ambient temperature: -70 ~ 113 F°
- Operating frequency: 433.92 MHZ
- Halogen/Incandescent Lamps up to 300W
- CLF DIM (Dimmable) Bulbs up to 100W
- LED DIM (Dimmable) Bulbs up to 100W
Please note: This product will only work with the applicable bulbs, mentioned above that have the dimming capability.
HOW TO USE
- Insert the 28064-N1 Outlet into a 125VAC Power outlet (wall or Plug-in board)
- Plug the lamp into the socket of the outlet and make sure that your device is ON.
- You can use the buttons on the remote control to turn the lamp ON/OFF and to adjust the brightness.
1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
Instapark offers a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty. Please contact us directly for assistance or question